What are the benefits of membership?
- Access to the latest trends, information, knowledge and skill building in HR related areas such as Employment Law, Benefits and Compensation, Management Development and Training, Employee Relations, and Safety and Risk Management
- Member discount pricing to all programs, workshops and conferences as well as periodic special offers from organizations “partnering” with PASCO.
- A network of over 300 HR professionals to call upon as a resource in solving your most difficult HR issues or in developing the latest “best practices” for your organization
- Priority access to membership directory, resource links, and job opportunities in the human resources field.
- Opportunities to get involved through committees
- Contact with professionals from a variety of fields that can offer solutions, support and outsourcing opportunities to you as HR professionals. These services may include staffing firms, educational institutions, law firms, HR/OD and training consultants, insurance brokers, and more.
This membership category is for Human Resource professionals (or other professional) who is regularly and actively engaged in matters related to human resources and doing business in the Sonoma / Napa / Marin County region.
This membership category is for companies with more than one human resources professional and/or other professionals at an organization who are regularly and actively engaged in matters related to human resources and doing business in the Sonoma / Napa / Marin County region.
This membership is available to students currently taking 6 units (minimally), in association with the human resource field, at an accredited university / college over the course of the annual membership. A student must not otherwise be employed in the HR Profession and eligible for regular membership.